Sunday, July 16, 2017

IAST #203

A lovely cold and rainy day to relax and tangle for Adele Bruno's challenge after the Knysna Forest Marathon I ran yesterday with my running friends! At least this part of the forest was saved from the fire so it was still a beautiful run.  It's my second one.  It's tough!  I may not be doing it again!


My friend Jo (super fast runner) and I (a slower runner)


Our group who ran the marathon, we are called the Trailblazers.  With some personal fans!

And here is the tile I made for Adele's latest challenge to use the following two tangles:
Sez and Trilad

www.infinite-possibilities.blogspot.com

I was a bit at a loss as to how to use the two tangles, but I persevered, although I am not overly thrilled with the outcome.  I am looking foward to see how others have used these tangles, I definitely needs some help!

Have a blessed Sunday.  Ours is coming to an end.  Watched the Wimbledon Men's Finals and todays Tour De France!  Love it!

No comments: